From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: my xorg-server 1.6 seems a bit unstable - what am I doing wrong?
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 01:17:51
1 On 14 Oct 2009, at 17:50, Denis wrote:
2 > ... While some folks
3 > here probably think this attempt foolish, I still think it was worth a
4 > try, and I learned some new things, which is always good.
5
6 I don't think this attempt foolish - but I guess you're getting
7 desperate.
8
9 Having performed `emerge -e world` I would come to the conclusion that
10 the problem is simply Mathematica, with some current libraries. I
11 would probably want to try a fresh install of Gnetoo - on a different
12 box or hard-drive - to prove the point. But I think I would be
13 concluding shortly that it's an upstream bug.
14
15 Stroller.