From: "Crístian Viana" <cristiandeives@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] restrictive equery depends
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:18:39
1 hi,
2
3 is there any way I could search for packages that depend on a specific
4 ebuild version? for example, I want to find out what packages depend exactly
5 on virtual/jdk:1.5 (and not virtual/jdk:1.4 nor virtual/jdk-1.6). if I do
6 this search:
7
8 $ equery depends virtual/jdk:1.5
9
10 it will show me all packages that virtual/jdk:1.5 satisfies, but I need the
11 packages that depend only on that version (or slot, in this case).
12
13 this would be useful because I may have both versions of Java installed, but
14 I just want to have the latest version (1.6), so I need to find out what
15 packages are pulling the older version.
16
17 thanks,
20 Crístian Deives dos Santos Viana [aka CD1]
21 Sent from Campinas, SP, Brazil