From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] crazy conky
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 12:17:07
1 Hi,
2
3 after successfully compiling conky again (omitting the nvidia related
4 stuff) another crazy """bug""" appears, which not present in the
5 previous version:
6
7 My conky configuration puts a vertical "stripe" of horizontal bars and
8 values at the very right side of the destktop.
9 By entering an empty desktop (I am using openbox by the way), opening
10 a terminal window (for example) and moving this window left<->right
11 and back and so forth moves the comky output down until it jumps back
12 in position and the game starts from the beginning...
13
14 Hmmm....
15
16 Every application deserves its own freedom...but...
17
18 Any idea what's happening here?
19
20 Cheers