From: Lee <ny6p01@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Boot has no space left.
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 20:31:15
1 The OP should read the section of the Gentoo manual on kernel install to
2 learn what files are installed where. Yea, but just rm the kernels and
3 initramfs's from /boot and you're golden. FWIW, I usually only upgrade my
4 kernel when it's a major revision.
5
6 On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 12:39 PM Wols Lists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>