From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cruft after perl-cleaner --all
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:42:37
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 18:30:38 -0500, Dale wrote:
5 >> Is there a way to find "cruft"? Some script or something? My install
6 >> is pretty old and I would guess there are a few left over files here
7 >> and there.
8 >>
9 > Emerge portage-utils and run qfile with the --orphans option. The man
10 > page gives examples of how to use it.
15 I tried like the man page says but it only found one file that was
16 orphaned. Either portage does a exceptional job or I'm not doing
17 something right. lol
18
19 Dale
20