From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] weird portage warning
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 03:20:42
1 For the past few weeks, I have noticed the following bizarre msg :
2
3 root:503 ~> emerge -Dup world
4 These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
5 Calculating dependencies |
6 * Please fix your ebuild to not inherit the deprecated qt3.eclass
7 * Please fix your ebuild to not inherit the deprecated qt3.eclass
8 * Please fix your ebuild to not inherit the deprecated qt3.eclass
9 ... done!
10
11 Yes, I have the KDE 3 overlay installed,
12 but even so how can a mere user be expected to "fix an ebuild",
13 whatever that may mean anyway. Can anyone enlighten me
14 as to the cause &/or purpose of these repeated msgs ?
18 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
19 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
20 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca