From: "Radosław Grzanka" <radekg@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Acecad tablet on gentoo
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:21:11
1 Hello,
2 I have a tablet which is supposed to work with acecad driver. To be
3 specific - it is "Pentagram Quadpen" tablet which seems to be simply
4 rebranded acecad tablet (windows drivers come from acecad directly).
5
6 I was able to (sort of) run the tablet but when I move the stylus
7 over the tablet the cursor goes berserk and jumps all over the window,
8 pushing random buttons.
9
10 I know I should post here my X11 config but I am not currently in
11 front of my gentoo box, I just thought somebody had similar problem and
12 can help me.
13
14 I can send more details in the afternoon.
15
16 Thanks,
17 Radek.
18 --