From: Michael Kjorling <michael@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] I can't send email anymore. O_O
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 22:25:55
1 On 2006-01-12 15:54 -0600, dalek@××××××××××.net wrote:
2 > " An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded:
3 > 5.7.1 <whatever email address I am trying to send to> Relaying
4 > denied. Please verify that your email address is correct in your
5 > Mail preferences and try again."
6
7 This generally means that you are using the wrong mail server and has
8 *nothing* to do with which mail client you are using.
9
10 Contact your ISP's support department and verify that you are using
11 the correct SMTP server.
14 Michael Kjörling, michael@××××××××.com - http://michael.kjorling.com/
15 * ASCII Ribbon Campaign: Against HTML Mail, Proprietary Attachments *
16 * ..... No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings ..... *