From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: openshot-2.0.6.ebuild
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 18:15:11
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon <at> gmail.com> writes:
2
3 > What do you have for
4 > emerge --info | grep PYTHON
7 a ton of flags.... Here's the relevant part?::
8
9 PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python2_7" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_4"
10
11 USE_PYTHON
14 I thought I read somewhere that this sort of bugger had been addressed
15 with EAPI-6, which the ebuild is? It could easily be me though, as
16 I have been noodling with python and ipython and billions other
17 little python codes....so no telling what I've buggered up. Still
18 all of the other python centric codes are happy, atm.
19
20 I'm getting ready to start working on (2) new python ebuilds::
21 turbogears-2 and dpark (a very cool "in-memory" python knockoff of
22 apache-spark):: so bear that in mind on any other recommendations.
25 ???
26 James
27
28 [1] https://github.com/douban/dpark