From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] mms protocol ???
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 06:47:14
1 Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de> [09-10-10 08:40]:
2 > Am Samstag, 10. Oktober 2009 schrieb meino.cramer@×××.de:
3 > > Hi,
4 > >
5 > > I want to download a file with an url like this:
6 > >
7 > > mms://<path>/<file>
8 > >
9 > > Directly cliking the link/url in firefox does not work.
10 > >
11 > > Is there any tool, with which I cann access that file?
12 >
13 > mmsclient
14
15 Hi Frank,
16
17 I installed that before but after downloading some bytes it stops and
18 hangs. Since there is only a minimalistic help (-h) and no manpage I
19 dont know the trick which makes it work.
26 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
27 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
28 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
29 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.