From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OPenOffice broken
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 16:51:26
1 Bo Ørsted Andresen <bo.andresen <at> zlin.dk> writes:
4 > You probably want app-dicts/myspell-en.
5
6 Yep that was it!
9 > You should configure portage so you read those elog messages..
10 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=3&chap=1#doc_chap4
13 OK, I'll look at this doc and make some changes, because
14 on my amd64 system, I completely missed this. On the x86 systems,
15 they were installed some time ago, and spell checking always worked
16 and still works..... Regardless of using the binary or
17 compiling from scratch.
20 app-dicts/myspell-en was installed on all of the x86 systems.
23 Thanks,
26 James
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list