From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Image viewer with brightness/contrast adjustments
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:07:16
1 Hi,
2
3 I noticed something today. I was looking at a image that I took with a
4 camera and it was a bit dark. I think I used Kview in KDE3 and it had a
5 option to adjust brightness and contrast. I can't find that in the KDE4
6 Gwenview which I guess replaced the other program I was using. So, I
7 looked in porthole to see what I could find to use instead. Most of the
8 home pages show screen shots and all but I can't tell which ones has a
9 easy brightness/contrast adjustment tool.
10
11 Does someone here use something that is fast to load, small, will work
12 with KDE and adjust brightness/contrast and maybe some other simple
13 things? Right now, I'm using GIMP but it is serious over kill to just
14 view a image and tweak a setting or two. It also takes a while to load
15 as well. I'm looking for something much smaller.
16
17 Ideas? Thanks.
18
19 Dale