From: Thomas Harold <tgh@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Missing LVM2 drive after upgrade/reboot
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 01:48:19
1 Peter Kelly wrote:
2
3 > Holas,
4 >
5 > After a week or so of upgrading gcc, emerge -e world/system, watching hal/dbus
6 > toggle between +/- 0.5 versions, and having gentoo upgrade udev while I'm
7 > doing all this, I've finally got a clean, rebuilt system.
8 > revdep-rebuild gives comes up clean.
9 > emerge -autvDN world comes up empty.
10 > emerge -a depclean says I don't have to do anything.
11
12 Out of curiosity, is this the only LVM volume that won't boot? (i.e. do
13 you have other LVM2 volumes?)
14
15 What was your kernel version before/after the upgrade?
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list