From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: WAS [.. min install isos] gentoo vm guest not booting
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:52:47
1 On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 19:58:52 -0500, Harry Putnam wrote:
2
3 > Anyway, I'm downloading the latest stage3 I found (06/14) I'll explode
4 > it in a test directory and see whats there. I've emerged so much
5 > stuff now on the one I been working on that I hate to bugger it up if
6 > there is much chance of salvaging it. All those kernel builds left
7 > lots of time for emerging all my pet stuff.
8
9 All you have to do is create the null and console nodes using the mknod
10 commands given earlier in this thread. They have to be in dev on the root
11 filesystem of the install as the are needed before udev is run to
12 mount /dev/dynamically.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 If bankers can count, how come they have eight windows and only four
19 tellers?