From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] E17 installation
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 11:05:02
1 On Wednesday 01 December 2010 19:55:03 Fatih Tümen wrote:
2 > On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 23:16, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
3 > wrote: [..]
4 >
5 > > *and* to be able to configure
6 > > windows so they don;t bounce all over the place when getting focus
7 >
8 > I knew I read somewhere that was possible.. :-) but failed to disable
9 > this annoying thing.
10 > Could you guide me through the menu please?
11
12 Go to Settings Panel and then scroll down to find Composite. Then it is a
13 matter of selecting anything other than the top setting if I'm right (I've
14 disabled composite here so can't check).
15
16 HTH.
17 --
18 Regards,