From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Terminals that work with "compose" key?
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:16:34
1 On Dienstag 17 Februar 2009, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 17 February 2009 21:53:38 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
3 > > > I've never owned a keyboard with a "Compose" key, actually I had never
4 > > > even heard of it. Wikipedia has some info about how you might go about
5 > > > setting it up.
6 > > >
7 > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compose_key
8 > > >
9 > > > Thanks,
10 > > > Paul
11 > >
12 > > of course you have. On your keyboard it is labeled as 'alt gr'
13 >
14 > What is this 'alt gr' key of which you speak?
15 >
16 > I have four keyboards in this house and not one of them has such a key.
19 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout