From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: vmware - help
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:57:05
1 On 10/25/2010 08:37 AM, Iain Buchanan wrote:
2 > Hi all, looking for some serious vmware debugging help! I've had
3 > vmware-workstation working for ages, but sometime this year (ok I use it
4 > sporadically!) it's stopped. I don't know if its the old GTK issue or
5 > what. No google searches has found anything similar, although I've
6 > tried a lot of suggestions I found anyway. Most recently I've
7 > recompiled the kernel, modules and workstation.
8 >[...]
9
10 Not what you asked for, but my advise is to upgrade to a newer version
11 of Workstation :P 7.1.2 is the current version (and it's in the
12 "vmware" overlay.)