From: mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] bounces
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 19:08:31
1 why is my email to the list bouncing back at me??????  I just tried twice.
2
3 mad.scientist.at.large (a good madscientist)
4 --
5 "The U.S. intelligence community concluded in a report made public in January that the Kremlin sought to disrupt the 2016 election and sway the race in Trump's favor."  From "thehill.com".  Only Trump and his duplicitous supports try to say it was Clinton who conspired.  Frankly Trump is likely guilty of treason, the sooner he's impeached and indited the better, along with ALL of his supporters in goverment.