From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VPN question
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 15:56:05
1 On 12/23/2013 07:47 AM, Timur Aydin wrote:
2 > Hello everybody,
3 >
4 > I have a gentoo linux PC at home that I am using as my internet gateway.
5 > It is also running a web server and a mail server with a static IP.
6 > Everything is working fine.
7 >
8 > Now I have installed a VPN server on this system (OpenVPN) and I am
9 > using a VPN service provider to get a USA IP address.
10
11 Can you give us a better idea of what is running where? Who is the VPN
12 client, who is the server, what are the IP addresses, hostnames, etc?