From: the guard <the.guard@××××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [gentoo-user] Sync, emerge -puND world, and WHAM!!! ~100 packages to merge.
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:48:40
1 Среда, 27 марта 2013, 18:09 UTC от Alan Mackenzie <acm@×××.de>:
2 >Hi, Gentoo!
3 >
4 >Has anybody else seen this? I did a sync, then emerge -puND world and
5 >got a list of ~100 packages to merge. About a third of them seem to be
6 >new perl stuff, 13 packages with gnome, and a lot of this and that.
7 >
8 >Most worrying is sys-fs/udisks-2.1.0. Should I be worried about this
9 >(all my other udev-ish stuff is up to date), or will it just work?
10 >
11 >But getting such a large update, all at once, seems worrying. Should I
12 >worry about anything, or just plough ahead with the update?
13 >
14 >--
15 >Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).
16 >
17 depends on how long it's been since you had the last uodate