From: Anielkis Herrera <aherrerag@×××.cu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Spellchecker in KDE
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 18:45:56
1 ____________________
2
3 > On Monday 28 March 2011 20:02:17 Andrzej Styczeń wrote:
4 > > Hello,
5 > >
6 > > what I need to install or set to enable spellchecker in KDE (in
7 > > kwrite, kate, kile, kmail)? I set LINGUAS="en" and I install
8 > > enchant, aspell, aspell-en, but this didn't work in these
9 > > applications, so what to do elese to enable spellchecker ?
10 > >
11 > > Greetings,
12 > > Andrzej
13 >
14 > systemsettings 'local' or 'regional' or whatever it is called in your
15 > language. 'Regionales' in german.
16 >
17 > Spell check
18 >
19 > enable it.
24 Ing. Anielkis Herrera González
25 Arquitecto Principal de Nova
26 Linux User #377809
27
28 Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas
29 Cuba

puntos_a_revisar.pdf application/octet-stream