From: "Abraham Marín Pérez" <tecnic5@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't login with a normal user
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:14:49
1 Jan-Hendrik Zab escribió:
2 > Hey,
3 > for a few days now I'm unable to log in to my PC[0] with a normal user
4 > (root works just fine). The following error is printed:
5 >
6 > /bin/zsh: Permission denied
7 >
8 > The same happens when I try it with a user that has /bin/bash as the
9 > default shell. The permissions for both files are:
10 >
11 > -rwxr-xr-x 2 root root
12 >
13 > Furthermore, it occurs regardless if I try to log in directly at the
14 > terminal or per SSH. I've no clue how to get rid of this problem or even
15 > how it manifested itself in the first place. So any help would be very
16 > appreciated!
19 > Regards,
20 > Jan-Hendrik Zab
21 >
22 > [0] - Running a ~amd64 Gentoo.
25 IMHO, the problem is it can't get the bash program to execute.
26 Permissions on bash binary seem ok to me, maybe a problem with /bin's
27 permissions?
28
29 HTH,
30 Abraham