From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xmms alternative
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:04:36
1 On Monday 23 October 2006 21:59, Richard Fish wrote:
2
3 > Plays OK for me. Bring up the play list, click "Add->Radio Stream",
4 > enter the URL. The right click on the new radio stream, and do
5 > "Load". That should give you a "from live.str3am.com/" in the play
6 > list, click on it and hit play.
7
8 Thanks Richard. I think I have found a bug - or double-click doesn't always
9 work as expected. It seems that this is coming up as an intermittent error.
10 Anyway, assuming that I have now played this stream and I would like to add
11 it to one of my Playlists, how do I do that?
14 Regards,
15 Mick