From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gcc failed to compile, mpfr-4 compiled successfully...
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 18:12:26
1 On 06/24/18 10:21, Dale wrote:
2 > Plus it does say to include that info.  If it wasn't provided, it would
3 > likely be asked for at some point unless someone has ran into that
4 > specific problem and can recognize it with nothing but the bare info.
5 >
6 > My email program downloaded the whole thing but I don't hold it against
7 > someone that is just following instructions.  I just wish I knew how to
8 > help.  :/
9 >
10 > Dale
11 >
12 > :-)  :-)
15 Mine downloaded the whole thing too, but I have 150 mbps symmetrical and
16 it only took one second to load the message.
17
18 Meino, mpfr-4 is marked unstable/testing, is there a specific reason
19 you're trying to use it?
20
21 You could also refer to:
22
23 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Mpfr4-update-guide
24
25 Failing that, you'll probably have to open a bug.
26
27 Dan