From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: QT4 Development
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:45:08
1 On 09/24/2009 01:01 PM, Marco wrote:
2 > Hi all
3 >
4 > I want to install QT4 for development. Since the QT4 meta ebuild is
5 > masked, I am not sure what split packages are needed.
6 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~yngwin/qt4-split-ebuilds.xml only tells me what
7 > to install for applications depending on QT4.
8
9 Just start with qt-gui. It will become obvious later if you need
10 something else. For example if you try to use the sql features of Qt
11 and you get "not found" errors about headers from GCC, you then install
12 qt-sql. If you do OpenGL in Qt and get errors again, install qt-opengl,
13 etc, etc.