From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo File Manager
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:09:03
1 On Monday 22 December 2008, Erik Hahn wrote:
2 > On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 05:05:46PM +0000, Mick wrote:
3 > > Hi All,
4 > >
5 > > I am trying out the Gentoo File Manager, but have run aground with the
6 > > way it opens certain types of files. How can I create an association to
7 > > e.g. use xpdf to open pdf files and OOo (oowriter) to open .odt and .doc
8 > > files? All I get now is a plain text editor firing up and opening such
9 > > files. Same applies with pictures, videos, etc.
10 >
11 > I'm afraid you're posting to the wrong list. This one belongs to the
12 > distribution Gentoo, not the file manager.
13
14 Sure, but I am not sure there is a dedicated Gentoo File Manager M/L. Anyway,
15 I was hunting for any gentoo users who might have experience of setting up
16 this file manager.
17 --
18 Regards,
19 Mick