From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] My Gentoo is too secure ... ;)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:15:45
1 On Friday 24 March 2006 07:13, John Jolet <john@×××××.net> wrote about 'Re:
2 [gentoo-user] My Gentoo is too secure ... ;)':
3 > On Mar 23, 2006, at 11:31 PM, Gabriel Dain wrote:
4 > > If the problem is you log straight into KDE, you could boot from the
5 > > Gentoo CD, and chroot to your system
6 >
7 > or get another virtual terminal (with x running, it's shift-alt f2,
8 > or shift-control f2, i forget which).
9
10 I believe you mean Ctrl-Alt-F[1-6] (more or less, depending on your
11 settings.)
14 "If there's one thing we've established over the years,
15 it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest
16 clue what's best for them in terms of package stability."
17 -- Gentoo Developer Ciaran McCreesh
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list