From: Momesso Andrea <momesso.andrea@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Web based ftp alternative
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 17:40:22
1 I'm looking for a webapp to be installed in a lighttpd + mysql + php
2 server that allows users to upload theyr own files and download shared
3 files.
4
5 Possibly I need something that allows different levels of authorizations
6 over directories, for example a root that is world readable, a folder
7 readable from registered users and writable only from admins, user
8 folders etc.
9
10 Can anybody suggest me an application (possibly opensource) that can do the job?
11
12 P.S. The end user skills are limited to opening a web browser (this is
13 why I can't do it with and ftp server and virtual users).