From: Valmor de Almeida <val.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] wine configure: error: No OpenGL library found on this system.
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 18:01:49
1 Hello,
2
3 I am trying to install wine on my system which I recently changed from
4 no-multilib to multilib; so this may be causing this problem. The emerge
5 issue is here
6
7 checking for GL/gl.h... yes
8 checking for GL/glx.h... yes
9 checking for GL/glu.h... yes
10 checking for up-to-date OpenGL version... yes
11 checking for -lGL... not found
12 checking for -lGL... not found
13 checking for -lGLU... not found
14 configure: error: No OpenGL library found on this system.
15 OpenGL and Direct3D won't be supported.
16 This is an error since --with-opengl was requested.
17
18 However I do have these libraries installed:
19
20 -> locate libglut
21 /usr/lib32/libglut.so
22 /usr/lib32/libglut.so.3
23 /usr/lib32/libglut.so.3.8.0
24 /usr/lib64/libglut.a
25 /usr/lib64/libglut.la
26 /usr/lib64/libglut.so
27 /usr/lib64/libglut.so.3
28 /usr/lib64/libglut.so.3.9.0
29
30 The system appears clean (revdep-rebuild and emerge --depclean show
31 nothing to be done).
32
33 The USE flags for emerging wine are:
34
35 app-emulation/wine-1.2 USE="X alsa cups fontconfig gecko jpeg ncurses
36 opengl oss perl png ssl threads truetype (-capi) -custom-cflags -dbus
37 (-esd) -gnutls (-gphoto2) -gsm (-hal) -jack -lcms -ldap -mp3 -nas
38 -openal -pulseaudio -samba (-scanner) -test -win64 -xcomposite -xinerama
39 -xml"
40
41 Thanks for inputs.
44 Valmor