From: Todd Goodman <tsg@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 14:04:45
1 * pk <peterk2@××××××××.se> [110611 06:09]:
2 > On 2011-06-10 19:39, Todd Goodman wrote:
3 >
4 > > Please keep bullshit libtard rude remarks out of Linux mailing list,
5 > > thank you.
6 >
7 > With the risk of starting a flame war:
8 >
9 > I would like to remind you that this is quite an international list;
10 > thus the american views of what's right or not may seem a bit
11 > "otherworldly" to us not from the US. Some of you seem to be living a
12 > life from a (really bad) western movie... And to be really "frank" your
13 > remark seems to me _at least_ as inflammatory as Nikos and he's right in
14 > that this is a gentoo user list which messages should at least have some
15 > sort of relation to gentoo and not political views, right?
16 >
17 > Best regards
18 >
19 > Peter K
20
21 Indeed there are many countries and continents represented and many
22 different views within each.
23
24 To be "frank," I was responding to his hypocrisy of saying that a Gentoo
25 mailing list should not include political views (rightly so in my
26 opinion) while espousing condescending political views himself (which
27 you so kindly cut from the email, however my reply was almost exactly
28 the same word for word as his.)
29
30 I'm now done replying to this thread so everyone who wishes to get in the
31 last word may have a go at it.
32
33 Med väiga häningar,
34