From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] tar exclude syntax tip
Date: Thu, 06 May 2021 00:07:50
1 Am Wed, May 05, 2021 at 09:33:58AM -0400 schrieb Walter Dnes:
2
3 > I'm passing on this solution to help others avoid my frustration and
4 > wasted time. If you've done "RTFM" on tar, you'll find out that "TFM"
5 > is broken or out-of-date or whatever, re: "--exclude=PATTERN". I'm
6 > fighting the urge to turn this into a rant.
9 Always reminds me of the good ol’ tar bomb:
10 https://xkcd.com/1168/
13 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
14 Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.
15
16 What happens when you poop in an elevator?
17 It takes the shit to another leven.