From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] preserved-rebuild acting strangely
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 11:37:00
1 Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > On 12/05/13 14:29, covici@××××××××××.com wrote:
4 > > Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
5 > >
6 > >> On Sun, 12 May 2013 02:50:44 -0400, covici@××××××××××.com wrote:
7 > >>
8 > >>> Hi. I am using gentoo unstable and after this last update when I tried
9 > >>> to do emerge @preserved-rebuild I get the following:
10 > >>
11 > >> I didn't know Gentoo specifically made an unstable version, it's
12 > >> generally rock solid for me.
13 > > Buy unstable I meant ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86 ~amd64"
14 >
15 > Never, ever add both ~amd64 and ~x86 at the same time in ACCEPT_KEYWORDS.
16 >
17 > It's either ~amd64 or ~x86, but not BOTH.
18 >
19 > Otherwise you risk breaking the system as ebuilds make assumptions
20 > based on keywords.
21
22 OK, thanks, I will do that.
25 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
26 How do
27 you spend it?
28
29 John Covici