From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] OpenGL + Kaffeine
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 02:47:48
1 Hi,
2
3 I tried to aktivate the opengl-driver part in kaffeine and it
4 fails. Instead it activates "auto".
5
6 I am running
7 nVidia Corporation GeForce 7600 GT (rev a2)
8 with the original nvidiad-drivers.
9
10 I did a
11 solfire:/root>eselect opengl set nvidia
12 Switching to nvidia OpenGL interface... done
13
14 GlxGears and glxinfo does behave/report normally.
15
16 I am using Linux 2.6.30 vanilla kernel directly from ftp.kernel.org.
17
18 xine-lib was recompiled several times.
19
20 What can i do to activate kaffeine's opengl-driver?
23 Thank you very much in advance for any help!
24
25 Kind regards,
26 Meino Cramer
29 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
30 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
31 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
32 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.