From: Jeff Grant <jgrant@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Linux tricks <linux-users@×××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] <OT> The Real Darkside...
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 20:45:29
1 Jerry McBride wrote:
2 > My son, all of thirteen years old, the master of all he surveys, the supreme
3 > keeper of all knowledge of the known and unknown universes, the pinultimate
4 > ruler of mankind... Has "asked" me to put Linux on his desktop computer...
5 >
6 > It seems he has become weary of maintaining/re-installed his beloved XP...
7 >
8 > Life is good.
9 >
10 > Cheers, Jerry
11 >
12 > P.S. the next to be converted beneath my humble roof is my wife... Stay tuned.
13
14 Good time to learn programming! Fire up those engines!
15
16 My wife does all her work on Gentoo - I started her off on the right
17 foot. What you need that yucky NTFS stuff for? :-D
18
19 Welcome aboard.
20
21 -Jeff