From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnome intrusion?
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 20:43:15
1 On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 07:23:02AM +0000, Jorge Almeida wrote:
2
3 > Thanks.
4 > I tried Pale Moon once, but I think it had the same problem as Firefox
5 > regarding cpu use, namely with youtube.
6
7 That’s one reason why I had never used video sites in the past and now as
8 soon as I found out about youtube-dl. Unlike its name suggests, it supports
9 dozens of video sites.
10 Not only allows me that to play the video using my favourite video player,
11 but also to play at higher speeds -- all of that at minimal system load.
12 (Not to mention being able to achive videos I’d like to keep).
13 --
14 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
15 Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.
16
17 You should borrow money only from pessimists,
18 because they don’t expect it back.