From: "A. Khattri" <ajai@××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] laptop
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:32:41
1 On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, John Jolet wrote:
2
3 > I need to have my company order me a new laptop, but obviously, i'll be
4 > putting gentoo on it. Does anyone have a recommendation for a very small 'n'
5 > light laptop known to be pretty much a slam dunk to get gentoo on (with sound
6 > and wireless, etc)?
7 >
8 > I'm currently using a dell inspiron 1100 and gentoo slid on very easily. Oh,
9 > and they want it a grand or under (us dollars). Thanks.
13 Seems to me, "very small 'n' light" is mutually exclusive with "grand or
14 under".
15
16 Unless you're interested in running GentooPPC on an iBook?
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list