From: Jeff Rollin <jeff.rollin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] why firefox is so slow?
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 20:36:54
1 whoops! my bad
2
3 On 30/04/06, David Morgan <david.morgan@××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
4 >
5 > On 21:11 Sun 30 Apr , Jeff Rollin wrote:
6 > > I didn't say DG_DISABLE_DEBUG was a USE flag, I said it was a CFLAG. And
7 > it
8 > > improves the speed of KDE applications too
9 >
10 > "Oh, yeah. I couldn't understand why people raved about the speed of
11 > Gentoo
12 > till I added USE="-DG_DISABLE_DEBUG""
13 >
14 > --
15 > Join The no2id Coalition, http://www.no2id.net/
16 >
17 > djm
18 > --
19 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
26 Argument against Linux number 6,033:
27
28 "...So this is like most Linux viruses. You have to download the virus
29 yourself, become root, install it and then run it. Seems like a lot of work
30 just to experience what you can get on Windows with a lot less trouble."