From: "DongBin.Lou" <dongbin.lou@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] I cannot emerge sync after I used gcc-4.1 glibc-2.4
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 00:44:31
1 hello everyone:
2 I cannot emerge sync after I used gcc-4.1 glibc-2.4
3 I try it from 1:00 pm to 23 am ,but never work...I can only use
4 emerge-webrsync now.
5 and when my pc start ,it show "....warning: could not
6 generate /etc/modprobe.conf"and "system.map ....could not check(maybe
7 this) symbol"and it cannot detect alsa module setting,so it use all. but
8 my alsa is not use a module,it in the kernel.
9
10 !!! Rsync has not successfully finished. It is recommended that you keep
11 !!! trying or that you use the 'emerge-webrsync' option if you are
12 unable
13 !!! to use rsync due to firewall or other restrictions. This should be a
14 !!! temporary problem unless complications exist with your network
15 !!! (and possibly your system's filesystem) configuration.