From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VMWare server + Win 98 = VGA only?
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 06:22:55
1 On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 21:08:35 -0800, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2
3 > I just got vmware server going and installed a Win98SE guest. The guest
4 > didn't recognize the virtual video card, and all I get is 16 colors. Is
5 > there a fix?
6
7 Did you install VMware Tools on the guest?
8
9 > I know this list is more about gentoo than the details of the apps, but
10 > I'm not aware of an active VMware list. A pointer to one would shut me
11 > up about this.
12
13 The VMware forums are active and generally produce useful information when
14 googling VMware problems.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 Anything is good and useful if it's made of chocolate.