From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Touchscreens under linux
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:05:06
1 Timo Boettcher <spida <at> spida.net> writes:
4 > For my Musicbox[1] project, I am looking for a way to control a mpd[2]
5 > with a touchscreen. The device I have in mind is a 10,2" VGA / USB
6 > touchscreen. I assume it is supported by linux.
7
8 Hello Timo,
9
10 I have not set one up, but, if my memory is correct, there is a driver
11 to enable for a few specific brands, in the kernel sources. Poke around
12 in the kernel sources and look for info...
15 hth,
16
17 James
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list