From: Allan Spagnol Comar <allan.comar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Grub won't boot SATA WinXP disk
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 15:43:30
1 Hi, I have had a similar problem, and it was about the disk and
2 partition numering. When I configured grub, it seems to me that SATA
3 disk was disk 0, but when botting it was disk 1, I saw you try some
4 combination of numbers, but, you are sure about partition number ? it
5 was in fack at first partition your windows system ? I will try
6 something that way, I could help more if you print a fdisk -l here.
7
8 holpe it helps, Allan
9