From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] gmail smtp overwrites the sender
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 20:57:41
1 Dear All,
2
3 I would like to ask some help! I would like to use gmail smtp to send
4 my email from my domain which is sayusi.hu, and the email address is
5 sayusi.ando@××××××.hu. Unfortunately, gmail smtp always overwrite the
6 sender email address. If I would like to subscribe for a mailing list
7 with this email address and the email is sent from my local machine
8 the respond always comes to my gmail address which used to
9 authenticate.
10
11 I have tried to set up my gmail account but doesn't matter what the
12 setup is the sender always will be overwrite. Do you know any solution
13 for this?
14
15 Thanks in advance!
16
17 András
20 - -
21 --  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
22 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
23 --  ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell