From: Jarry <mr.jarry@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] No more weekly autobuilds?
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 17:25:06
1 Hi,
2
3 as usually, before inistalling Gentoo I tried to download
4 minimal install CD and stage3 for amd64. But to my surprise,
5 they are more than 2 months old (20120621) despite of gentoo
6 web-page still saying "Our Release Engineering team provides
7 new minimal install CDs and stages on a weekly basis".
8
9 I could live with install-cd but I'm affraid if stage3 I use
10 is 2 months old I will have to update a lot of packages.
11
12 Maybe I missed some announcement concerning this, but my
13 question is: Why are those autobuilds not prepared anymore?
14
15 Jarry
16 --
18 This mailbox accepts e-mails only from selected mailing-lists!
19 Everything else is considered to be spam and therefore deleted.