From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Epiphany freezes
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 18:15:11
1 On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Jakub Daniel <jakub.daniel@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > the following happens in other occasions but i am sure just about this:
5 >
6 > every time i open facebook and enter anything into the search field and
7 > click any of the results epiphany freezes, then i can only force quit. I
8 > know this is not the best description but could anyone, please, suggest how
9 > to try to debug this?
10
11 I would try to disable all plugins. It could possibly be flash/gnash
12 or something having a problem.
13
14 I would also run it from an xterm so you can see if there are any
15 useful messages shown when the problem occurs.