From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Dynamic IP address services.
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 21:28:06
1 On November 8, 2016 10:17:00 PM GMT+01:00, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >On 2016-11-08, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3 >> On Tue, 8 Nov 2016 16:05:47 +0000 (UTC), Grant Edwards wrote:
4 >>
5 >>> > Has something happened with some president's emails? I must have
6 >>> > missed that news item...
7 >>>
8 >>> Republicans have been trying to burn Hillary Clinton at the stake...
9 >
10 >> The other problem with email, whichever server you use, is that it is
11 >> really difficult to convey sarcasm...
12 >
13 >Ah, touché.
14 >
15 >I had sort of secretly hoped that there might have been at least a few
16 >people in other countries who had been spared from all of this.
17
18 Yes. A remote abandoned village in Antarctica....
19
20 The rest of the world gets to 'enjoy' this badly scripted soap opera disguised as a comedy show...
21
22 The worst part is that the worst candidates were actually chosen for this cage fight.
23 Of the two, the raping thief is actually the worst...
24
25 He has been compared with Hitler. I actually think he is a bit like Berlusconi. Except that Berlusconi actually did do things to help on occasion.
28 Joost
29 --
30 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.