From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: USE flags handling
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 14:35:27
1 On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 15:33:38 +0100, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2
3 > > >Just wait till Neil, me and a few others swing the topic over to WW
4 > > >II fighter aircraft. The flames will start then.
5 > >
6 > > Speaking of which...
7 > > One of my wishlist items is a fully functional B25. Would be great
8 > > during parties with children around :)
9 >
10 > The B25 was a bomber, please try to stay on topic :P
11
12 Unless you meant Blackburn B-25, but then you'd need the carrier to go
13 with it, and ships are definitely off topic.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 Three kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't.