From: Daniel Drake <dsd@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mdadm 1.12 vs 2.5.2
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:12:04
1 Trenton Adams wrote:
2 > There appeared to be a version bump around 1.12, according to gentoo
3 > change logs. This bumped it to 2.0. Does that mean that 1.12 is very
4 > similar to 2.0, and that the version bump was really the only change?
5
6 The ChangeLog is for the ebuild, when we say "version bump" we mean we
7 simply renamed the ebuild without making any substantial changes *to the
8 ebuild*.
9
10 This doesn't say anything about the changes in the actual software
11 package, you'd have to look in the mdadm upstream changelog for that.
12
13 Daniel
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list