From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Notice: possible past, present and future breakage related to .la files
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:04:20
1 walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > On 09/29/2010 03:40 PM, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
4 > > Hi all users,
5 > > we hope to be able to provide a better experience for all of you at
6 > > the end of this (bumpy) journey.
7 > >
8 > > Thanks!
9 >
10 > On behalf of the Geriatric Gentoo Users Group I say, "No, please, allow us to
11 > thank YOU for all the great work you do for gentoo!"
12 >
13 > Maintaining high quality is always an uphill battle, and those of us in the GGUG
14 > know and appreciate how much work you do on our behalf. So, once again, thanks
15 > from the old farts!
16
17 If I am using the portage 2.2 series, do I still need that bash snipet?
20 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
21 How do
22 you spend it?
23
24 John Covici