From: Bryan Whitehead <driver@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] vim-in-pine problem
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 03:18:50
1 For me it was already having known all the pine keys... mutt isn't that
2 much better to justify months of readjusting to a new email reader...
3
4 Jorge Almeida wrote:
5 > On Sat, 21 Oct 2006, Philip Webb wrote:
6 >
7 >>> I don't really remember why I didn't stick with mutt,
8 >>> but I know there were some reasons: colors? difficult to configure?
9 >>
10 >> Yes, you need to read 'man muttrc' & set up ~/.muttrc to your tastes.
11 >>
12 > There was something else...Asking for password too many times?
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list