From: Mark David Dumlao <madumlao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is there a standard sysctl-like way to modify sysfs files at boot time?
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 16:03:53
1 Neat thing, after I finished my kernel compile and did a reboot, the
2 /sys/fs/cgroup directory appears by default, so I don't need to mkdir
3 and can directly just place it in fstab.
4
5 With zen-sources, at least, but it sounds like what upstream behavior should do.
6 --
7 This email is:    [ ] actionable   [x] fyi        [x] social
8 Response needed:  [ ] yes          [ ] up to you  [x] no
9 Time-sensitive:   [ ] immediate    [ ] soon       [x] none